Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We would like to invite you to submit a paper to the 2010 International Conference on Accounting and Information Technology (ICAIT 2010) which will be held from July 5th - 7th 2010 in National Chung Cheng University, Chia-Yi, Taiwan. The major theme for this year conference isAccounting Revolution and Enterprise Risk Management in Neo-Economic Era which aims to bring together experts from industry, government, and education to provide solutions through keynotes, papers, debate and workshops. Best papers of the conference will receive NT$10,000 and have opportunities to be considered in journals that are well-known domestically and internationally. Full details of the conference information are available online at http://www.ait.ccu.edu.tw/icait2010/.
- William J (Bill) Caelli, Emeritus Professor, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Guy G. Gable, Professor and Director of ITPS Research in Information Systems, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Paul J. Steinbart, Professor in Information Systems, Arizona State University, USA
- C.S. Agnes Cheng, Ourso Distinguished Chair Professor in Accounting, Louisiana State University, USA
- James L. Smith, Maguire Chair of Oil and Gas Management, Edwin L. Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University, USA
- Timothy J. Sale, Professor and Head of Accounting and Information Systems, University of Cincinnati, USA
- Journal of Information Systems (ISSN: 0888-7985)
- The Journal of Strategic Information Systems (ISSN: 0963-8687)
- Communications of the ICISA (ISSN: 1533-2454)
- International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (ISSN: 1935-5726)
- International of Information Systems in the Service Sector (ISSN: 1935-5688)
- International Journal of Business and Systems Research (ISSN: 1751-200X)
- International Journal of Revenue Management (ISSN: 1 741-8186)
- Taiwan Academy of Management Journal (ISSN: 1680-8479)
- Journal of Accounting and Corporate Governance (ISSN: 1810-5149)
- MIS Review – An International Journal (ISSN: 1018-1393)
- Journal of Information Communication and Technology Auditing (ISSN: 2073-090X)
Papers both in English and in Chinese are considered. All submissions should be in WORD format (.doc) must be within 20 pages. Each paper should include two title pages. The first page should have the paper title and author information, which should include the following: (1) paper title, (2) author name(s) (3) affiliation(s), (4) address(es), (5) e-mail address(es) and (6) track that best fits the submission. The second page should include the title, the abstract, and 3-5 keywords, but no author’s identification. All detailed manuscript format can be referred from the author guidance. Submitted papers must not have been previously published anywhere. Submissions received by the deadline will be double blind reviewed by referees. Please submit your paper electronically via the conference homepage http://www.ait.ccu.edu.tw/icait2010/ by April 15th, 2010. Accepted papers will be abstracted and published in the conference proceedings, providing that at least one author registers and attends the conference.
- Full paper submission deadline April 15th 2010
- Accepted full paper notification (by email) May 15th 2010
- Registration deadline May 31st 2010
- Sun Moon Lake/ALiShan tour July 5th - 6th 2010
- Conference date July 6th - 7th 2010
Best Paper Award:
The program committee will select three to six best papers and award with each paper NT$10,000 and a prize medal.
We look forward to your contribution and would like further to take this opportunity and express many thanks to all your support if you can help to promote the Conference to your friends and colleagues.
Best wishes for a prosperous New Year!!!
Chia-Ling Lee, Professor and Chair of Department of Accounting and Information Technology, CCU, Taiwan
Shih-Ming Huang, Professor and Dean of College of Management, CCU, Taiwan
Chin-Shyh Ou, Professor of Department of Accounting and Information Technology, CCU, Taiwan
She-I Chang, Associate Professor of Department of Accounting and Information Technology, CCU, Taiwan
Shaio-Yan Huang, Associate Professor of Department of Accounting and Information Technology, CCU, Taiwan
Weir-Sen Lin, Associate Professor of Department of Hospital and Health Care Administration, Chia Nan University of Pharmacy & Science, Taiwan