CALL FOR PAPERS
Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2019) will be held at Xi'an, China, after the successful series of PACIS since 1993.
Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems Are We Ready?
Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2019) will be held at Xi'an, China, after the successful series of PACIS since 1993. PACIS is the main international Information Systems (IS) conference and the only AIS sponsored conference in the Pacific Asia Region. The primary purpose of PACIS is to enable regional and international Information Systems researchers and practitioners to meet in an annual forum that maximizes the opportunity for the exchange of information. The world's Information Systems industry and research specialists, and academia are cordially invited to participate in a wealth of presentation, tutorials, special sessions and social activities for the advancement of Information Systems and Management.
This is Call For Papers for PACIS2019, the Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems - the official AIS Region 3 Conference. PACIS is the main international Information Systems (IS) conference in the Pacific Asia Region. The primary purpose of PACIS is to enable regional and international Information Systems researchers and practitioners to meet in an annual forum that maximizes the opportunity for the exchange of information. The theme of PACIS2019 is Secure ICT Platform for the 4th Industrial Revolution. You can get the detailed information at http://www.pacis2019.org.
All papers must be submitted electronically using the conferences online submission system as (To be determined). Submitted papers should not have been submitted for review, accepted for publication, or already published elsewhere. The official language of the conference is English.
Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings provided that at least one author registers for and presents in the conference. High quality papers will be nominated for the best paper award and fast-tracked to participating journals including Information & Management, Internet Research, Journal of Global Information Management, International Journal of Internet and Enterprise Management, International Journal of Information Systems and Management, Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information Systems, Journal of Database Management, and Industrial Management & Data Systems.
- Track1: ICT and the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Track2: Information Technology in Healthcare
- Track3: SIGADIT - IT Innovation, Adoption, and Diffusion
- Track4: Information Systems Security and Privacy
- Track5: E-Business and E-Government
- Track6: Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Track7: IT-enabled Green Management and Sustainability
- Track8: IS/IT Leadership, Career Development, and Profession
- Track9: Project Management in Distruptive Time
- Track10: Knowledge Management
- Track11: Social Media and Business Impact
- Track12: Economics of IS
- Track13: Practice Oriented Research
- Track14: Human behavior and IS
- Track15: Smart Services and Internet of Things
- Track16: E-Finance
- Track17: Human-computer interaction
- Track18: IS Education and e-Learning
- Track19: Transforming Society with Digital Innovation
- Track20: Design Science
- Track21: Digital Platform
- Track22: Strategy, Structure, and Organizational Impacts of IT
- Track23: Service Sciences and IS
- Track24: Research Methods and Philosophy
- Track25: General Topics
Please click the link for futher detail.