CALL FOR PAPERS
Opportunities and Challenges for the Digitized Society: Are We Ready?
The 22nd Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2018) will be held at Yokohama, Japan, after the successful series of PACIS since 1993. PACIS is the main international Information Systems (IS) conference and the only AIS sponsored conference in the Pacific Asia Region. The primary purpose of PACIS is to enable regional and international Information Systems researchers and practitioners to meet in an annual forum that maximizes the opportunity for the exchange of information. The world's Information Systems industry and research specialists, and academia are cordially invited to participate in a wealth of presentation, tutorials, special sessions and social activities for the advancement of Information Systems and Management.
We invite submissions in current and emerging areas of Information Systems research, especially those related to the conference theme "Opportunities and Challenges for the Digitized Society: Are We Ready?"
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- E-Government in a Digitized Society
- Enterprise Systems and Business Process Management
- Financialization, Finance, and IT
- Green IS/IT and Sustainability
- Human Computer Interaction and User Experience
- Smart Cities, Smart Tourism, and Internet of Things
- IS Education and E-learning
- IS Implementation and Adoption
- IS in Healthcare
- IS Security and Privacy
- IS/IT and Open Innovation
- IS/IT in Mobile Business
- IS/IT Project Management and Outsourcing
- IS/IT Strategy, Leadership, and Governance
- Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence
- Opportunities and Challenges for the Digitized Society: Are We Ready? (Theme Track)
- Service Science, Service Design, and User Experience
- Social Media and Business Impact
Please click the link for futher detail.