||The 18th International Conference on Electronic Business (ICEB 18)
|Post Date :
The International Conference on Electronic Business is an affiliated conference of Association of Information Systems. It brings together leading Electronic Business scholars in Asia and around the world. The conference is held under the supervision of The International Consortium for Electronic Business (ICEB) editorial board and is the top academic Electronic Business conference in the world. It brings together top researchers in Electronic Business field and related areas within Asia and around the world to present cutting-edge research and exchange intellectual ideas.
The 18th International Conference on Electronic Business will be hosted by the College of Computer Science and Information Technology, Guangxi Normal University in Guilin, China, and co-sponsored by The International Consortium for Electronic Business and International Journal of Electronic Business.
The Conference will be held in Guilin, China on December 2-6, 2018. The theme of this year's conference is AI and Smart Tourism. Information and communication technology (ICT) has profound impact on re-designing tourism, by transforming the connections among sightseeing spot, agency, people, bus, boat, and so on. Leveraging big data from multiple sources and dramatically developing AI technologies, governments worldwide are seeking new ways to provide more satisfactory services to make their people happier. AI and Smart tourism, as a relatively new concept and vision, responds to such a request. In this conference, we hope to bring international scholars to explore the meaning, applications, practices, and issues related to AI and smart tourism. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Big data analytics and business intelligence
- Blockchain and smart technologies
- Collaborative commerce and sharing economy
- Cultural and social issues related to electronic business
- Digital marketing and consumer behavior
- Digital transformations in enterprises
- E-governance, policy and law
- E-healthcare and gerontechnology
- Knowledge management and sharing
- New technology adoption and diffusion
- Security and privacy issues
- Smart cities and Internet of Things
- Smart tourism and hospitality
- Social media and social computing
- Strategies and models of electronic business
- Supply chain management and e-logistics
- Virtual communities and social commerce
- Web mining and recommendation systems
- Other related issues
We are pleased to invite all related academic scholars to join this conference, and call for the papers based on the conference theme.
For more information about ICEB,
please click the link for futher detail.